Plans have been a little up in the air this year due to Covid-19, but we are now full steam ahead and seeking Sponsors for 2021/22. This is a hugely exciting opportunity, with fantastic exposure. We offer flexible Sponsorship options so that your funding can help support our work, from paying for coaches, equipment and nets.
“Sport is a tool for development and peace. Sport has the unique ability to captivate children, schools, communities and nations in a way that often is underutilised in the development of young people”.Quoting Dr Akilah R. Carter-Francique (Institute for the Study of Sports Society & Social Change)
Our ambitions are big and we look forward to welcoming you on our journey. To arrange a meeting to discuss how you would like to support us, just contact us.
Each year we will have a March deadline for logos to be added to Kits so that they can be ordered for the season, however if you miss the deadline don’t worry, there are plenty of even bigger ways we can promote you.
FBA promote community strength and partnerships with the common goal of developing a local sport for local people with local support.
We are excited to be Legacy Sponsors supporting FBA and proud to fund the first roll-on cage for training.DANIEL CHEUNG BSC DC CCEP, TARGET HEALTH
- Commence in-curricular cricket in up to 5 schools in Croydon, including Riddlesdown Collegiate (the largest High School in the borough with nearly 2000 11–18-year-old pupils)
- Combine coaching and mentoring to provide a pastoral approach and increase sustained cricket engagement, targeting girls and BAME communities
- Monitor uptake, demographics and gain member feedback for LB Croydon, Surrey CC and ECB support and continued funding
- Offer year-round Academy Training 2 – 3 evenings, weekend training and matches and holiday camps at Riddlesdown Collegiate, open to all with specific Girls’ focused sessions
- Offer Pay What You Can (PWYC) Membership, making cricket coaching and mentoring affordable to all
- Offer Scholarships for talented young players covering membership/ kit etc.
- Build relationships with Youth Clubs, the Refugee Centre and Chance to Shine, offering partnerships with expert coaching and mentoring
- Identify talent and pathways for progression
- Announce FBA State School Cup for 2022
FBA assist in developing transferable skills including interpersonal and communication, leadership and teamwork, enabling personal development and optimising life opportunities.
- Experienced and enthusiastic Coaches
- Mentorship and other development and training and initiatives
- Scholarships: Kit, equipment and coaching for talented disadvantaged players
- Transport/ Minibus
- Improved technology and data security
- Development of our Mentorship and Young Leaders Mentoring Programme ‘Dream Keepers’, offering training and qualifications to FBA Graduates (aged 16 – 24 years)
- FBA Scholarships
- Coaching equipment and nets
Investing in young people is investing in our future. Your sponsorship will help release so much potential!